- Dr. Sanjay Gupta Presents: New Hampshire’s drug abuse epidemic
- Lesson 1: America’s Epidemic of Opioid Abuse
- Lesson 2: OxyContin Poster Children 15 Years Later
- Lesson 3: Prescription Opioids
- Lesson 4: Why Opioids Are Killing So Many Americans
- Lesson 5: The History of Opioids
- Lesson 6: Opioid Addiction and Treatment
- Lesson 7: The Science of Opioids
- Quiz 1: Opioids
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta Presents: Can this plant help fix the opioid crisis?
- Lesson 8: Your Brain On Fentanyl
- Lesson 9: The Chemistry of Addiction
- Lesson 9: Susans Brain
- Lesson 11: Why the Brain Loves Opioids
- Lesson 12: The Facts on America’s Opioid Epidemic
- Lesson 13: Why Is There an Opioid Crisis?
- Lesson 14: Hospitals See More Opioid Overdoses
- Lesson 15: Fighting the Stigma of Opioid Addiction
- Lesson 16: Puerto Rico’s Opioid Epidemic
- Quiz 2: Opioids
Opioids are a class of drugs that include the illegal drug heroin, synthetic opioids such as fentanyl, and pain relievers available legally by prescription, such as oxycodone (OxyContin®), hydrocodone (Vicodin®), codeine, morphine, and many others.
Learn about the opioid crisis in America, opioid addiction and the health effects of opioids.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes