Bringing the Power of Science to Bear on Drug Abuse and Addiction
- About This Course
- The brain is the most complex organ in the body
- How a neuron works
- The brain is your body
- Control centers in the brain are affected by drug use
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scanner
- This is literally the brain on drugs
- Long-term effects of drug abuse
- Drugs have long-term consequences
- The memory of drugs
- A message to remember
- Is it worth the risk?
- Visit NIDA
- Have you changed your mind?